Thursday, May 27, 2004

With A Grain Of Salt Or two - Pass this by me :S

Eachday I wake up to something new. Today I feel like an idealistic social dreamer. With an urge to solve the people problems of my world. Ahh! The goal! Me the social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that I can visualize. I feel shamefully sentimental today...exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. Do I have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to My perceptions?? Oh blimey! On the positive side, I am creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. Boy! I hope these Ideologies last longer... *rolls my eyes* On the negative side, I may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Come to think of it! Don't I sound like the Dictator?? Morning! tell me this is just a dream, wanna go back to my pillows and ma teddy bear (I feel a lot safer when my brain is not active and i feel im one with a stuff toy) Atleast he doesnt yap or snore!. *snooze*

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r so rite.. most of us wanna change the world to our views...to what we see as a better world...everybodies an idealist and manipulative... i mean.. face it.. not everyone's view of a better world will be the same.. an even if it was very few ppl take any active measures to make the world a better place.. an those few ppl r looked down upon as dreamers or childish... we r so qiuck to criticize someone when we cudn't do a better job ourselves.. blaaahh.. it makes me so mad - Coby_d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes