Thursday, May 27, 2004

Passion Fruit Trees and Sugar Free Vows.


Tonight I've come across someone (yeah, one of those MSN nights...) who thinks that I'm lucky 'cos my gramma had a Passion Fruit Tree at her place when i was growing up...OK. She prolly never seen one. Fact is, she is on a sugar free diet and i told her that i could make a mean Home-made Passion Fruit Jam. (gave the whole recipe)Yummy!! that did it! she broke her sugar free vow and attacked a mix fruit jam bottle left who knows for how many days in her fridge... :S literally eating out from it!

I like to think myself as on a sugar free diet. but my sweet tooth wont give me a chance to stick by it. pathetic really. I need "Will" and "Determination" in high dozes to over come this! or is it depression??! now, that's something else all together!! Scarey thought!

what have u guys in your fridge? i feel hungry! aaww! I can almost hear the CORRS singing from somewhere in my tummy with their violins... :S

2 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

humans r so weak.. we jus need a little push to jump of a cliff... we r filled with greed an gluttony... evrything is a temptation... all u need to do to make someone do somethin is to tell them not to do it.. an hey presto.. they'll do it.. even if they don't, the temptation is still there, eating away at them... slowly an steadily until they break down an swallow the whole friggin fridge.. figuratively, ofcourse :)

Cobster

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe fridge? susan? passion fruits? jam? sugar?

come to think of it, it makes a lot of sence to me. one cant live without the other :P or may i say susan cant live without the others. hehe

adios, im just bored. will drop in laterz

bumakasthoori :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes