Thursday, May 27, 2004

Parents Don't Practice Democracy.

Sane politicians say that the grass roots of Democracy starts from your family. Who ever thought that your parents practiced democracy at home? "It is not a democracy, you dont vote whether or not you want to do something, when parents tells you to do it, you do it, whether you like it or not." That's right Mother, its not a democracy. Its a tyranny, all ran by someone deemed head of this small tyranny of a government inside of a half democracy, dictatorial government, cleverly named "Father," and his Underlings called "Mother" and "Big Brother" or "Big Sis". I myself had not had too good of an experience with "Mother." I was banned from going out with "noted" friends for five consecutive life sentences. Of course, you see, that these guys have power, and know how to abuse it. You are only glad you are out of there.. (If you ever managed to get out)If I go in there one more time and stay there, I'd get a referral for disobedience. What am I? A pet? Pets get punished for disobedience?!! Democracy my foot! Its a bloody conspiracy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes