Sunday, May 30, 2004

Lonely monsoons

My skin tingles..
bones shiver..
My nerves are a wreck
heart bleeds...
My lipz are frozen...
tongue is tied..
My legs frigid...
fingers numb

My mind is confused...

What is not without you..?

[Its raining here like hell tonight...and my inspiration are running wild...and i feel lonely...a million drops falling from the heavens..and each drop cold and alone in itself...like me..among millions of people...and yet alone...scarey thought...Oh Rain! let me sleep peacefully...]

1 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a long summer night here. There is an eerie silence. Looking out the window, I see the gathering darkness enshrouding the horizon in its myth. It has been like this since the dawn of time. Darkness came. And it brought solitude. Serenity

Not only you Susan. There are many who share the feeling. They all hold it back in, contain them and see themselves through to the break of morn light. You can do so too. We may never be able to percieve why and how much it hurts to bleed, or how difficult it is for you to utter. On a relative scale people do go through more testing times. What determines it all is how strong a person is in her/his will to live it through. What you cannot do for yourself, no one else can. Not your friends, not your family nor your spouses/loved ones. Be the mistress of your ownself.

You will find peace and serenity. Only then

from:
A Friend/foe
Once I was,
I am now even more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes