Sunday, May 30, 2004

Cruel Love

I want to do to you
What the bees does to the flowers..
What the rain does to the earth
What love does to foolish hearts...
What sorrow does to happiness

Let me love you so cruelly
that even when im gone
you remember me by
with the pain and anguish
with scars and wounds
I inflicted on your heart...

Oh! please, Let me love you..
and Let me do to you
What death does to life...


[I feel no pain tonight... no sorrow, i feel like pouring out my heart...even when i do i still feel somethings are held back...and yet i find so much peace in sharing my innermost self...a love i felt and couldnt touch..a love i hurt and felt melt in my hands...a love i would love to go back to, but will turn my back on, always...a love there is no end to, till its buried...]

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Ahmed Karam said...

that was one of the most heart warming things i have yet heared. i felt completly speechless...
that brought about a hartred yet loving feeling.
u know the kind of mixed emotions....
but if thats how u truly feel about some one im rooting all the way for the unlucky bstrd :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ThinkExist.com Quotes